At Geethasree hospital, we pledge to treat each patient with dignity, value and compassion. We know that all patients have fundamental rights. As early as possible in the care process, we will inform patients of their rights and are committed to honoring those rights throughout a patient’s stay at Geethasree hospital.
During your stay we encourage you to ask questions, be proactive and take an active part in your care plan. If you have questions or concerns, please discuss them with your doctor or any staff member, or contact the Hospital at 0422-2666325, +91 9840477776
The Patient of our hospital campus has the right follows:
- To receive care in a safe setting
- To be free from mental, physical, sexual and verbal abuse, neglect, exploitation & harassment
- To prompt resolution of complaints and grievances
- To access protective and advocacy services
- To be informed of unanticipated outcomes of her/his care
- To claim the right for her/his privacy
- To respectful medical and nursing care that recognizes personal dignity, diversity and religious or other spiritual preference.
Our hospital will join hands with corporate to work on the following areas
- Corporate Social responsibility programs like health camps and free check-ups
- Low cost medical treatment for employees- On mutual benefit & agreement
Our Hospital has a specialized department dedicated to corporate services. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctors and Medical Representatives:
We always look forward to cherish our relationship with our associates. At any given point of time, we would encourage all medical professionals to work with us to help and serve the society. We have a strong core of working together.
No 103 Poonthottam Nagar,
Near Kalapatti Pirivu,
Behind ICICI Bank,
Sathy Road, Saravanampatti,
Coimbatore - 641035
Call Us : 422-2666325
Mobile : +91 9840477776
E-mail Us : email@example.com@gmail.com